Corporate or Private Events
(Capacity for catered events scalable 150-700)
The versatility of the Boulder Theater makes it perfect for events ranging from meetings or conferences to concerts, movie screenings, weddings and other private parties. The flexibility of the room gives our clients many options for creating the setting that fits the needs of their events.
Daytime Events and Celebrations: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
*please note a 4 PM end time may not always be available due to early concert load-ins during our heavy concert season, which is Fall and Spring. Summer months typically have more flexibility.
$2,750.00 - venue access up to 6 hours
$3,750.00 - venue access up to 9 hours
Evening Events: 9 hours ending up 1:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: $3,500.00 plus $2,000.00 bar minimum
Thursday thru Sunday: $4,750.00-$6,500.00 with a $3,500.00 bar minimum
Our Rental Fee Includes:
- State-of-the art sound and lighting systems
- Up to 3 engineers for sound and lighting
- Experienced and friendly door and bar staff
- Personalized Marquee on event day
- Facility-owned tables and chairs
- Private dressing rooms with bathrooms and showers
- Outside caterers who are licensed and insured are welcome
- Advance of the technical needs for your live entertainment
- Up to 3 planning meetings with you and your vendors
- Movie screen
- Steinway piano and tuning
- Coat check service
- Personalized ticket printing
- AV equipment and tech
- Hospitality shopping and set-up for your hired entertainment
- Band booking
All alcohol service must be purchased through and served by the Boulder Theater TIPS-certified staff. We'll be happy to help you tailor your bar offerings to your budget.
Votive candles are allowed, although no flame is allowed as part of a performance.
Contact for more information for corporate or private events: Cheryl Liguori or 303.998.9416
Ticketed Public Events (Capacity 850-1000)
The room capacity for ticketed events is dependent on the configuration that you choose for your event. All ticketed events are subject to a $2.25 per ticket sold facility fee in addition to applicable box office service charges.
Contact for more information on public and ticketed events: David Weingarden or 303.998.9422