THE LIL SMOKIES
Tickets On Sale Now!
- Ages 15+ without a parent.
- All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable following purchase.
- Listed price does not include tax and service charge.
- NO BAGS.
- All tickets are General Admission (GA) with limited seating available. If you require accessible seating or other accommodations, please purchase your GA tickets and reach out to Daniel@z2ent.com to help us make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
- Please help get more instruments into kids hands by donating to Can’d Aid when purchasing your tickets.
When people see The Lil Smokies setting up their acoustic instruments, they’re often unprepared for the electric energy they generate. The band captures that same dynamic presence on their last studio album, Changing Shades, delivering their exceptional songwriting and bluegrass roots with the punch of a rock band.
The first incarnation of The Lil Smokies got together in Missoula, Montana, during the winter of 2009. Through the years, the band transformed and settled into the current lineup – Scott Parker on bass; Jake Simpson on fiddle; Matt Rieger on guitar; Matt Cornette on banjo and Andy Dunnigan on dobro. Previously, the band has won the 2015 Telluride Bluegrass Band competition and took home the 2016 IBMA Momentum Band of the Year award. They’ve also wowed fans at High Sierra, Telluride Bluegrass, DelFest & FloydFest, to name a few.
2032 14th Street
Boulder, CO, 80302